Triple Strength Garcinia Cambogia 1500mg x 180 tablets per bottle
Garcinia Cambogia - the plant extract taking the world by storm
Triple Strength Garcinia Cambogia is the most potent* and packed Garcinia supplement we have ever made. With 1500mg of pure Garcinia Cambogia extract per tablet, and 65% HCA, we have packed as much highly concentrated Garcinia into one tablet as we could.
What is Garcinia Cambogia?
A plant native in India that produces a small fruit similar in appearance to a pumpkin, and an extract being made famous by the millions of people talking about it across the internet.
300% more Garcinia per tablet:
As a company we pride ourselves on standing behind every product we make as being the strongest we could source, and offering real world results. We do not sell gimmicks or over hyped supplements. Garcinia Cambogia has attracted a lot attention, from customers, from the media, and even on TV but we do not make any claims, instead we focus on delivering the best possible version of this popular supplement.
When we set out on a mission to make the best Garcinia Cambogia product we could, we decided the only way we could add value was to make it stronger than any other. With that in mind we made our tablets 1500mg in strength compared with the usual 100mg to 500mg, and we had it standardised to contain 65% hydroxycitric acid (HCA) compared with the usual 40%.
While there are other supplements containing 1500mg of Garcinia Cambogia, and other supplements containing 65% HCA, we think to date we are the only ones offering both in one.
Why buy from us:
We pride ourselves on giving you the best quality products for optimum results and maximum value.
We make no ridiculous claims and we do not sell over hyped products. In fact, we make no claim at all about what the product may or may not do. Instead, when we create a product we focus solely on delivering the best possible version of the supplement we can. We look at the competition around us, not to copy them, but to make an ever better product. We take popular products and put more of the active ingredients in each tablet while still ensuring they are safe. You will find that many of our ingredients are included in up to 2-5 times the quantity than their comparable competitor products… offering excellent value for money and the best possible chance of achieving the results you want from your supplements.
- We never make any wild claims and only provide the strongest product we can source.
- Our product contains 1500mg per tablet of genuine plant extract, compare this to most others which are typically between just 100mg and 500mg
- Standardised to contain 65% HCA per tablet. Tested and verified. This is the strongest potency of HCA that we could find.
- 180 tablets per bottle - at a high strength dose of 9000mg per day (6 tablets), they will last an entire month. A lower strength dose (that is still stronger than most other supplements) of 3000mg per day (2 tablets) they will last 3 months.
- Made to ISO and GMP standards in approved facilities.
A guide to buying Garcinia Cambogia
With any new product that takes the world by storm in the way Garcinia Cambogia has, it stands to reason that with demand comes supply. In this case lots and lots of it. This product is starting to pop up everywhere now and by never before heard of companies. Unfortunately not all supplements are created equal and though we would of course rather you purchase ours, here is a list of things to look out for when making your selection.
- A lot of Garcinia Cambogia studies and articles written suggest that the weight loss effects may come solely from the HCA content. Make sure when purchasing that the product explicitly states the percentage of HCA. If it doesn’t state any it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is without HCA, rather that the HCA is not standardised, meaning it could be anywhere from 0% to 65%.
- Unscrupulous advertising doesn’t lend itself well to good customer service or the likelihood of being supplied genuine or high quality product. While there have been some celebrities, scientists and Doctors coming out in support of Garcinia Cambogia, stay away from any companies claiming they have a miracle pill for weight loss. While Garcnica Cambogia does seem to work, and extremely well by almost all accounts, it is not a miracle pill. Exercise and diet are still needed and some people will not notice results with the supplements. It is an unfortunate fact of life that some people just do not respond in the way others do and this has to be taken into consideration. Companies claiming otherwise may not be trustworthy.
- Similar to point 2, companies are now popping up claiming to to be affiliated with TV personalities and shows on major TV networks. While some TV shows did run a feature in which they gave support for the product, in one case giving it the moniker “the holy grail of weight loss” these tv shows are not known to be affiliated with any company nor are the known to sell or profit from the sale of Garcinia Cambogia products. During these TV feature, no mention any of particular product or brand name was made yet there are some companies claiming to be THE Garcinia Cambogia featured despite none actually being featured. This kind of marketing is deceitful and suggests that the companies doing so may not be trustworthy.
- The cost of making quality Garcinia Cambogia is high. In order to attain a concentrated dose with a high percentage of the HCA, the plant must go through a lot of processing. This does not come cheap. The more processing and refining of the plant down to the constituent active parts, the further the costs climb. Garcinia Cambogia sold for under £10 a bottle either contains a very low mg per tablet, a very low HCA percentage, very few tablets, or a combination of the three. What may seem like good value may therefore turn out to be a waste of money.
- Be aware of the strength of tablet you are buying. In order to make people think they are receiving a high strength supplement, a lot of companies have taken to advertising the mg dosage amount as though it were the mg tablet amount. For example, 5 tablets at 200mg is 1000mg, but rather than stating the product as 200mg tablets, the product might be advertised as 1000mg. It isn’t until you read the fine print on the back of the label that you realise you didn’t buy 60 tablets of 1000mg, instead you bought just a fraction of that.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that individual results may vary. Where written, any mention of the strength of the product is in reference to the quantity of mg per tablet, not the results. Individual results may vary.