Restalift Neck and Décolleté 50ml
Restalift Neck and Décolleté cream is a peptide packed neck and bust toning cream designed and formulated by BABTAC registered skincare professionals to help reduce the visible signs of aging in the bust and neck area.
Created by BABTAC registered skincare professionals, Restalift Neck and Décolleté cream is packed with peptides, HLA, Vitamins, Collagen, DMAE and other skin firming, lifting and toning nutrients. Second to none, Restalift Neck and Décolleté cream was formulated to contain the most potent and largest concentration of active ingredients of any neck and bust product possible. We put in as much as we could while still ensuring it remains safe.
Restalift Neck and Décolleté cream can help reduce the appearance of what is commonly referred to as 'turkey neck' and bust sag.
Pamper your neck and bust with Matrxyl, Haloxyl, Argireline, Darutoside, Collagen, HLA, DMAE, Vitamins and more
Restalift Neck and Décolleté cream is packed with patented peptides such as Eyeliss, Haloxyl, Darutoside, and Matrixyl, along with our triple weight Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A). and collagen. Of particular note is the potency of the patented peptide Haloxyl which is 15% concentration, a nutrient proven to help lift and firm the skin.
Reduce sag, lift the bust, and rebuild collagen:
Packed with patented peptides Matrixyl 3000, Darutoside, Haloxyl, and Argireline, Triple Hyaluronic Acid, sweet almond protein, rye seed extract, and Vitamin A and C, Restalift helps rebuild collagen and elastin fibres that keep skin healthy and taught. In turn, this collagen synthesis can help firm and tighten the skin from within, thus lifting and reducing wrinkles in the cleavage, and the under chin and neck area (commonly referred to as Turkey Neck).
More peptides, lower price:
Restalift contains the same peptides used similar creams that typically retail for around £70 per bottle
Since the discovery of the dramatic effects possible with the use of the included patented peptides, there have been numerous studies and trials conducted. The results of these have been clinically proven and well documented.
Formulated to contain the more of the actives:
When formulating Restalift, the BABTAC registered skincare professionals created it to be as potent as possible. By analysing available research and looking at the existing products on the market, Restalift was created to ensure it contained very high concentrations of nutrients, peptides and proteins shown to be effective active ingredients for the purpose of toning and lifting the neck and bust region.
Lift the neck, firm the bust, reduce "turkey neck" with Restalift:
- Created by BABTAC registered skincare professionals to be a potent nutrient, protein, and peptide packed cleavage and neck lifting and firming cream
- Packed with patented peptides Matrixyl, Darutoside, Haloxyl, Eyeliss, and Argireline, along with Sweet Almond Protein, Rye Seed Extract, Vitamins A and C, DMAE, Triple Hyaluronic Acid, and more
- Contains the same peptides also found in creams that typically retail for £70 or more.
- Can help lifts the cleavage area and reduce sagging in the under chin and neck area (commonly referred to as turkey neck)*
- The patented peptides can help trigger collagen synthesis, the process by which collagen and elastin fibres are created. The same fibres are responsible for keeping the skin firm, elastic, and taught on the surface.
- Developed specifically for this region and formulated to be contain as much of the active ingredients we could fit into one cream.
- Very highly concentrated
Please note that individual results may vary.
In making this product we created it using ingredients shown to be effective for the purpose. However, it is not a miracle cure and will not work over night. Nor are results permanent. The skin is a living organ and regenerates constantly, this is why even the deepest of tattoos fade.
Where written, any mention of the strength of the product is in reference to the quantity of active ingredients and not necessarily the results.