Tummy Tuck - Stretch mark, cellulite, and deep wrinkle fade cream
A topical cream designed to help tone and firm the skin around the stomach region, help reduce cellulite and indentations, and help to repair the damaged skin that forms stretch marks.
Tummy Tuck is a peptide, nutrient, and protein packed alternative to the £100 toning creams as it contains many of the same active ingredients as well as some additional active ingredients including the expensive patented peptides.
Originally designed to help people feel more secure about their tummy, it has become extremely popular among post-pregnant women looking to help reduce the stretch marks that can follow such a magical moment.
Wheat protein, caffeine, fig extract, and pomegranate extract have been shown to tighten, smooth and firm the area while clinically proven patented peptides reduce cellulite and scar tissue by up to 32% and wrinkles and skin elasticity is improved by 60% (please note: individual results may vary).
The active ingredients may help tone and firm the stomach and reduce visible signs of aging in four potent ways:
- The pomegranate extract stimulates circulation to the area, helping to break down fatty deposits and prevent fat from entering the normally balanced cell helping reduce and tone the waist line
- Wheat protein and caffeine drain the skin tissue reducing the fatty deposits under the skin that cause the orange peel effect on the surface leading to smoother more toned skin
- Patented peptides Matrixyl 3000, Darutoside, and Argireline have been shown to increase collagen synthesis, a process which helps to keep skin healthy and elastic, and helps repair the damaged skin that among other things causes stretch marks and scar tissue
- The patented peptides may help reduce dis-coloration on the surface leading to less visible stretch marks and scar tissue - especially post pregnancy marks.
In working within the lower layers of the dermis, Tummy Tuck targets the aged and damaged skin cells at the root and the stretched skin on the surface. Peptides have also been shown to help drain the fatty deposits responsible for the dreaded orange peel effect, reducing them in size and impact on the surface, while also over time helping reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, increasing smoothness and tone. Please note, individual results may vary.
Same patented peptides, lower price
Tummy Tuck contains the patented peptides Matrixyl 3000 (50% solution), Argireline (35% solution), Eyeliss (8% solution), and Darutoside, along with 100% Triple weight Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Caffeine, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, CoQ10, and natural Wheat Protein, Fig Extract, and Pomegranate Extract.
You may recognise many of these ingredients from very expensive skincare products. Tummy Tuck contains high concentrations of the same peptides as many other creams that are often sold for £100 or more. We think Tummy Tuck is great value for money.
A concentrated solution:
Formulated in 2011 by BABTAC registered skin care professionals, Tummy Tuck is the product of reverse engineering of the most effective and popular solutions available including what are considered to be high-end creams, and the research conducted on the expensive and effective patented peptides. Tummy Tuck is packed with many of what are considered the most effective ingredients that are backed by scientific research.
Clinically Trailed Ingredients:
In creating Tummy Tuck, we ensured we only used ingredients that have been proven effective.
Tummy Tuck can help:
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks by up to 55%
- Reduce the appearance of indented skin such as cellulite and deep wrinkles by up to 54%
- Drain the fatty deposits beneath the skin
Please see the clinical trials section for further information.
Please note: Clinical trials show a summary of results across a spectrum of individuals and trials. For this reason it is important to remember that individual results may vary.
Post-pregnancy scars, or just for the beach body:
When we initially created Tummy Tuck, the intent was to create a product that would help people feel more self confident in a bikini or swim shorts by helping heal age damaged tummy's, What we found from our customers was that many were using it for post-pregnancy stretch marks and scarring. We have since re-worked the formula to make it more effective for both.
Whether you wear your scars as a product mummy, or want a way to help reduce the appearance, the choice should be yours. With Tummy Tuck you now have that choice.
Important: Due to the powerful ingredients, Tummy Tuck is NOT suitable for during pregnancy. Individual results may vary.
Look great in a bikini with Tummy Tuck:
- Created by BABTAC registered skin care professionals to tighten, firm, tone, and smooth the stomach while helping to reduce the appearance of cellulite, stretch marks and scars
- For use post pregnancy or just to help prepare for the beach
- Wheat Protein, Fig Extract, Pomegranate Extract and caffeine tighten and firm the stomach region
- Patented peptides can help reduce cellulite by up to 32%, indentations by over 55%, and help give up to a 52% reduction in length of stretch marks*
- Studies have also shown that peptides can improve skin elasticity by over 60%*
- Contains the same peptides found in similar products that typically retail for up to £100
- Can help triggers collagen synthesis within the epidermal layer of the skin, a process which is known to help repair the skin tissue at the root cause of problems such as cellulite, stretch marks and scars
- Can help drain the skin tissue of the fatty deposits under the surface that cause the dreaded "orange peel effect"
- Contains high concentrations of the patented peptides Matrixyl (50% Solution), Argireline (35% solution), Eyeliss (8% solution),
- Includes 100% Triple weight Hyaluronic Acid,
- Includes Vitamins A, C, and E
- Created by skincare professionals using all available science and clinical research to ensure the a strong formulation
*Please note that individual results may vary.
In making this product we created it using ingredients shown to be effective for the purpose. However, it is not a miracle cure and will not work over night. Nor are results permanent. The skin is a living organ and regenerates constantly, this is why even the deepest of tattoos fade.
Not suitable for pregnant or breast feeding women
Where written, any mention of the strength of the product is in reference to the quantity of active ingredients and not necessarily the results.