Triple Strength Grape Seed Extract - 300mg x 180 tablets (6 months supply)
Triple Strength Grapeseed Extract is the leading grapeseed extract supplement. With 300mg of 100% pure extract per tablet, and standardised to contain a high percentage of Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, these are the strongest we can make.
“GSE is one of the marvels of Mother Nature.” - Byron J. Richards, Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist
What Is Grape Seed Extract?
Grape Seed Extract is found in the seeds of the red grape, which is high in antioxidants.
300% more Grape Seed Extract per tablet:
When we discovered Grape Seed Extract, we wanted to make an extremely powerful tablet so you could reap the rewards. We packed each tablet with 300% more Grape Seed Extract than most other products you can find online. This dramatic increase may allow you to feel the the full affects, sooner.
Why buy from us:
- Pureclinica Triple Strength Grapeseed Extract is supplied by a reputable family owned business founded almost 10 years ago and built on a back bone of hard work and exceptional documented customer service. We never make any wild claims and only provide the strongest product we can source.
- Our product contains 300mg per tablet of grape seed extract, compare this to most others which are typically between just 50mg and 100mg
- 180 tablets per bottle - at a high strength dose of 300mg per day (just 1 tablet), they will last 6 months
- Standardised to contain 90% oligomeric proanthocyanidins per tablet
- Made to ISO and GMP standards in approved facilities.
What Are People Saying About Grape Seed Extract?
“Grape seeds contain potent antioxidants, which are substances that neutralise and eliminate harmful free radicals.” - livestrong.com
“Grape seed extract has incredible antioxidant power.” - Dr. David Jockers, owner, Exodus Health Center
A Guide To Buying Grape Seed Extract
So how do you know which Grape Seed Extract product to buy? As consumers of these products ourselves, we know how important it is to get the best product for the best price. Below is a compiled guide on what you should look for when searching for a Grape Seed Extract to buy and use.
1. When looking to purchase a Grape Seed Extract product it is important to ensure that the extract comes from a red grape. Whilst white grapes, grape skins and red wine do contain the proanthocyanidins necessary, they are a substandard product and will not have as great an effect as the red grape.
2. When purchasing any product, you need to ensure that it has the active ingredient within it. The active ingredient in Grapeseed Extract is the polyphenol Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins (OPC’s). Ensure you buy a product that is standardised to contain a high percentage of OPCs.
3. Be aware of the strength of tablet you are buying. In order to make people think they are receiving a high strength supplement, a lot of companies have taken to advertising the mg dosage amount as though it were the mg tablet amount. For example, 6 tablets at 50mg is 300mg, but rather than stating the product as 50mg tablets, the product might be advertised as 300mg. It isn’t until you read the fine print on the back of the label that you realise you didn’t buy 60 tablets of 300mg, instead you bought just a fraction of that.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that individual results may vary. Where written, any mention of the strength of the product is in reference to the quantity of mg per tablet, not the results. Individual results may vary.